The table below shares information about the COVID-19 cases as reported to Grand River Preparatory High School by the Kent County Health Department. This information is updated as cases occur. This information is being posted in accordance with a requirement by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
|2020-21 School Year||Student and Staff Positive Cases|
|Current Active Cases||0|
Board-Approved Preparedness & Response Plan
Board-Approved Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends following these preventive tips to help limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If possible, maintaining six feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or using the inside of your elbow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitoring your family’s health daily. Be alert for symptoms, including watching for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.