All transcript requests should be submitted through Parchment.com. Follow the link below to create your student account. Please email Mrs. Davis with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day of school for 2018-19 is Friday, June 14
- Monday 6/10: Regular school day, A through F periods, dismissal @ 3PM
- Tuesday 6/11: Regular school day, A through F periods, dismissal @ 3PM
- Wednesday 6/12: Half day, A&B exams, dismissal @ 11AM
- Thursday 6/13: Half day, C&D exams, dismissal @ 11AM
- Friday 6/14: Half day, E&F exams, dismissal @ 11AM – Last day of School
Introducing our new Early College Program! Learn how you can graduate high school in three years, then go on to get an associates degree for free!
Conferences will be held on Thursday, March 28th and Friday, March 29th. To make signups as convenient as possible, Grand River uses PTCFast.com; the web address is as follows: https://ptcfast.com/schools/Grand_River_Prep
Please note that in order to guarantee a meeting with your student’s teachers, you must book an appointment online. The link is also located in the announcement section of the school’s website www.grandrivereprep.com.
The deadline to sign up for conferences is March 27. We recommend to secure your appointments as soon as possible. Feel free to contact the office if you have any questions.